Photography & Video
I have 15 years experience behind cameras of different types. If you have an event you would like captured, get in touch.
Based in Bristol, UK.
Key Software & Skills:
- Canon 5D MkIII (HD)
- Canon XF100 (HD)
- Sony FDR-AX1 (4K)
- Nikon D80
- GoPro Hero 3+ (Action)
- Tascam DR-100 Field Recorder
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun (VOX & Film)
- Neumann TLM-103 (VOX)
- AKG C4000B (VOX)
- Sennheiser EW100 G3 Lavalier Mics (Interview)
- Continuous Lighting (LED & CFL)
- Tripods & Dolly Sliders
Torsten – I have worked behind a camera for 15 years but spending a year in Austria in 1996 playing with a 35mm film SLR really got me hooked. Since then, my interest in technology and love of photography has kept me with a camera in hand.
Kate - My extremely supportive and patient partner who will help me in anything I want to do. She has the most steady hand on a camera I have ever seen. Some of the shots in my gallery were taken by Kate.
Rod – A photographer and also makes short films and montages. He comes up with the ideas for projects and new material. We’ll spend hours in the pub talking about fantastic plans. Time doesn’t allow them all to come to fruition but they’re always there.
Miles – My son. He eats up all my time and now puts his fingers on my lenses. He’s just amazing…but I would say that.
1. We are a small, professional and flexible team with excellent attention to detail.
2. We will offer you an extremely competitive price.
3. We will consult with you personally at every step to find out exactly what you need and how we can best achieve it.